Sunday, March 20, 2011

Getting to know you....us

Well I had some one ask me the other day if we had a blog, They would like to read it and get to know us better. So today I thought I would try and work on that. Let's see. My husband Eric and I have been married for almost 18 years. I already had Laken and Rebecca from a previous marriage, then soon came along Raven followed by Bethany not to long after. I have always wanted children, more the merrier. So after having to have a hysterctomy it just seemed natural to adopt more kids. So our hearts led us to Isaac and then Savannah. :-)

Here are some pictures thru the years starting when I was a little girl going on up :-)



I hope to make many up dates about day to day things. I hope you will follow along and get to know us. With me being a stay at home mom, I could use some more friends! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment