Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A day with Becca

Aren't daughters wonderful! I have been blessed with Four!! Yesterday I got to spend the day with Becca and we had a photo shoot day, and it is even better when they are not to embarrassed to still play along and listen to mommy. Most of my kids would not climb under the ropes (cause it is closed) so mom can take some pics of you where the Easter bunny will be this weekend. lol But Becca was a good sport! lol
And Becca who couldn't wait for her belly to get big so she could see the baby more is now seeing how hard it is to get out of the floor, in another month it will be a chair! Bye bye feet!! But so worth it!!!
She is going to make a great mommy!!!

A few more pics we took that day

What a good day we had!






And Laken, Last night she spent the whole night chatting to a nervous mom while I was at the hospital. Nothing serious, But thank you for being there for me Laken, I loved having the extra hours to chat the night away...

And poor Bethany is laying on the couch with a fever, so I hope she feels better soon! Savannah is chattering away! Hmmm... Reminds me of Laken, lol
Hugs to all my kids, I love you all completly!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment